ProAlliance Realty Brokerage - Independently Owned and Operated
Jamie Milner - Royal LePage
Contact: Jamie Milner
Exclusive Listing only minutes North of the Town of Cobourg!
Located in the heart of Northumberland County, this incredible 98 acre farm is less than 10 minutes from the 401 and only a 1 hour drive from the GTA, this dynamic property is highlighted by its many equestrian features but offers a wide range of possibilities for the astute buyer!
- Barn with 8 stalls (potential for 11) and hayloft, adjacent large run-in shed, 2 paddocks, round pen area, a 5-acre pasture plus 10 acres of additional pasture land,100’ x 200’ riding ring, a dressage area and riding trails throughout.
- 79 Acres total, with 25 workable acres, area of outbuildings approximately 14,000 sq. ft.
- The original 2 story, 4-bedroom farmhouse, has a bright and airy flow that awaits the new owners’ personal touches.
- Large 1000 sq. ft insulated workshop offers a variety of potential uses and has an adjacent 24’ x24’ 2-car garage.
- A 30’ x 90’ storage shed with 16’ inside height currently used for equipment, hay and RV storage.
- ‘Airnet’ and ‘WISP’ Internet towers in very close proximity to the property offering multiple high speed internet options.
Enjoy the panoramic views of the Northumberland Hills from a clearing at the highest point of the property, an area perfect for camping and hosting social gatherings.
The creek that enters the property on the North end winds through the pasture and continues into the expansive forest located at the south end of the property.
With the stunning vistas, variety of woodland trails to explore and plethora of equine opportunities throughout, this is a MUST SEE property!!
Listed for $1,690,000
For viewing please call Jamie Milner at or .
Royal LePage ProAlliance Jamie Milner Realty - Cobourg - Independently Owned and Operated